Video timer app?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ChopStir, Dec 6, 2010.

1. ChopStir macrumors newbie

Dec 6, 2010
    Ive been looking in the app store and on the net but I can not find an app with a video timer. During my google searches I came across this forum and thought I would ask if anyone knows of an app I need.

What would be Ideal is a delay option from a minute upto say 10mins giving me enough time to get into spot (e.g. riding up a big hill)

addtional features that would be great is a countdown with the flash and to have an option to be able to set the length of video to be recorded.

Reason for the wanted app. I go Mountain biking with my friend and we record videos of us riding various spots and put them together with a soundtrack to show friends and family. I was hoping to be able to set my Iphone and my mates Iphone up on a tripod and set a delay, then ride off to where we wanted to start and when timed well could start riding once its recording to capture both myself and my friend in the same shots.
  2. DannyG2 macrumors newbie

Dec 10, 2010
    I have been looking as well. The only one I have found is a free one called Tap Video. It's only shortfall that I have found, and it's a big one, is that there is no signal, either audio or flash, when the timer reaches zero.

I would really like to find an alternative.
  3. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Nov 21, 2009
    Up There