video won't play on iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by psywzrd, Jun 12, 2012.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I'm trying to play a video on my iphone 4 that I took with my iphone 4 and I'm getting a message that says "The requested URL was not found on this server". Any idea why this is happening? This is a video I just took the other day and watched it without incident right after. Why is it even looking for the video on a server if the video was taken with my phone and is in my Photos library?

2. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Bumping this for ideas. I tried rebooting my phone and I still have the same problem. What could possibly be going on here?

3. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Have I really stumped everyone with this one? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I certainly can't figure it out, but I can't believe that nobody else has ever had this problem:confused:.

4. ottawajpm macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem. It just started today. The audio won't play on my videos, either. I've closed and restarted the app, and have shut down and repowered my phone several times. No luck. I still have 2GB of space left on the phone, so it's not an issue with storage. I get no error messages. The videos in my camera roll simply will not play back, and they're all videos I took myself. This makes no sense.

5. nickchallis92 macrumors 6502a

nickchallis92

this can't be true though. the iphone "just works" :confused::confused::confused:

6. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

Probably an iCloud setting messing it up? Sorry. I have it turned off so can't really help :(

7. Funkymonk macrumors 6502a

Funkymonk

Just stop. No tech just works. "just works" is just marketing from apple, normal apple users don't say that. Works almost every time though.