video_ts to .iso BATCH convert capability?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by javieralvarez, Oct 4, 2010.

1. javieralvarez macrumors newbie

javieralvarez

Please help community! I've searched and searched and can't find an application that can do what AquaISO http://dhost.info/aquatsr/?page=projects&project=aquaiso does so simply and well, with the ADDITION of batch conversion. AquaISO does single files beautifully and has never failed, but I have several hundred files that need to be converted the same way...:confused:

This would be a lifesaver, if I ever found the app/utility to do so. I appreciate any and all leads.

Thank you in advance!

2. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

Not sure it does exactly what you want, but it's a great program, and it's free.

MPEGStreamClip

Here's some of what their site says.

"MPEG Streamclip can save edited movies as MOV files, and (when possible) as AVI or MP4 files. Edited MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 files are saved as MPEG or TS files.

MPEG Streamclip can also convert MPEG-2 transport streams into muxed MPEG-2 files, for immediate burning at full quality with most DVD authoring applications; it can also demux MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 files and transport streams with MPEG, AC3, PCM audio to M2V and AIFF (or M1A or AC3) files, for immediate burning at full quality with DVD authoring applications. A special demuxing option is available for use in QuickTime Pro: this application does not work well with M2V files, but MPEG Streamclip can write a special "unscaled" M2V file that preserves full video quality.

MPEG Streamclip can handle files and streams larger than 4 GB, split in any number of segments, or with multiple audio tracks, and can also optionally handle timecode breaks. It is compatible with MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MPEG layer 1/2 (MP1/MP2) audio, AC3/A52 audio, and PCM audio.

The player included in MPEG Streamclip lets you preview the files and transport streams before doing the conversion; it also lets you visually set the In and Out points for the conversion so you can convert just the part of the file you are interested in, and also cut commercials and other unwanted parts, or edit the stream and join two streams with Cut/Copy/Paste"

Hope that helps,

3. javieralvarez thread starter macrumors newbie

javieralvarez

Thanks for the suggestion, but this program does not export into the ".iso" format, much less being able to batch process a large number of them...

the search continues.

4. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

Sorry about the .iso thing, but I know that it used to do batch conversion with no issue.

I don't have the most recent version, but I have used it many times for that.

Best in your search,

Brian