All iPads Videos not loading on website.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tony85, Dec 4, 2013.

1. tony85 macrumors newbie

Hi guys I'm looking at buying an Ipad Air. I tried one out today though with a few websites that I use, and the one I mainly use the videos didn't play?

So I decided not to go ahead with the purchase unless there is something you have to download? As I used to watch them fine on my nexus 7.

Heres a link: http://www.mma-core.com/videos/tv/UFC_on_FOX_9_Road_to_the_Octagon/10060286

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

THose are flash videos, and flash is not supported on iPads. Flash support is being dropped on most mobile devices as well.

3. Leney macrumors member

Linked video plays fine on my iPhone 5. Don't see why it'd be any different for an iPad.

4. tony85 thread starter macrumors newbie

It worked on an iphone I tested also but didnt work properly on the ipad. On the iphone it would open up in its own player but wasn't doing that or was bugging out on ipad. It was playing the audio on the thing in the bottom menu u swipe up?

I tested it out on the new nexus and that reverts the videos to youtube and plays from there same as my galaxy s3.

Anyone else can test a video why is this?

another tester video: http://www.mma-core.com/videos/boxi...Stand_up_for_Yourself_Jim_Rome_on_Sh/10060571

5. SenorDD macrumors newbie

Plays on mine, just takes a while to preload.

Nevermind, the loading wheel just keeps spinning... I think it will eventually play, just takes far too long to load.

6. macfacts macrumors 68020

macfacts

Not enough RAM in the ipad to load the video :) I'm kidding hahahah