Videos not transfering properly?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by isthisonetaken, Oct 3, 2007.

1. isthisonetaken macrumors regular

Hey all,

I just got my 16GB Touch today! So I have a few music videos that I bought off the iTunes store and I bought 3 more today. Wierd thing is, they don't show up in the Movies section under Library in iTunes.

I didn't think much of that, since most of my movies don't show up in there. I made a smart playlist that has all the music videos I want, and under my Touch, I choose that playlist for the selected movies I wanted to be brought over.

After it was done synching, I went to my touch, clicked on videos, and lo and behold...my music videos wern't there! When I go under music, the playlist is there, but it doesn't play the videos, only the audio.

Anyone had this problem and or know how to fix it?

2. isthisonetaken thread starter macrumors regular

Changing Video Kind?

Ok, so I've been trying to get the videos to work. I've noticed when I go to get info on the videos that do work, under the Video tab, it will let me change the Video Kind to movies or tv shows or whatever. The ones that are not transferring will not let me change that Video Kind box, and they are stuck on Music Video.

Any thoughts?

3. isthisonetaken thread starter macrumors regular

Fixing the problem

Ok, so after playing around a bit, I've seemed to fix the problem. I had to make a smart folder for Music Videos, by video kind. Then under the music tab in the touch, at the very bottom of the list of music is a check box for music video, click it and sync and you're good to go!