Videos to DVD

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by oGu, Oct 25, 2007.

1. oGu macrumors member

I would like to know what is the easiest way to burn multiple videos that are like 4-5 min. long and I have about 30 of them onto one DVD. With iDVD I can only use 4-5 maybe 7 but I need a program that is similar to nero vision for MAC. Or please let me know if I can use iDVD to do all these things.
    The videos that I am trying to burn to DVD are from my trips and there were taken with a Digital Camera Canon IS5 and they are all separate from one and other so that is why I have so many of them.

Thank you.

2. theBB macrumors 68020

theBB

You can use iMovie to stitch some of those clips together into an iMovie project. Let's say the clips from trip to location A. Then, you can have another project with clips to location B, etc. This will allow you to use nice transitions between clips and even cool looking titles and maybe background music. It won't take that much time. Then you can use iDVD to have 3 or 5 movies for different trips. You don't even need to export or share from iMovie. You can click on "Add Movie" and select your iMovie project.

Would that work for you?

3. oGu thread starter macrumors member

Thanks

Thanks for all the ideas. I am going to try to put them to work.

4. desertintheshap macrumors newbie

I use DVD2oneX. it's easy. and works like a charm. everytime.