Videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AppleCrisp, Feb 11, 2008.

1. AppleCrisp macrumors member

Hi,
    Soon I'm receiving a 32 gig Touch and had a question... Can videos be put in the touch in folders, so that different shows would show up for example one as Family Guy and then i click that to see the different seasons and then click that to see episodes, or is it just all of your videos and poured into one screen? So just in case I wasn' t clear, can videos be contained in their own folders in the touch? Thanks a bunch

2. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

From what I'm looking at, it puts "movies" on the top - those being general ones you might have found online that aren't specifically sorted as TV Shows. Then you get TV Shows, from what I can see, sorted by date (newest on top), but I only have three.

3. AppleCrisp thread starter macrumors member

So theres no sort of filesystem like there is in the music section and like there was in the old iPods?

4. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

It has a decently large preview icon on the side of each Title, so as your scrolling it's easy to see.

In short, the answer is no. However, I have a will to believe Apple will change this since they just released their 32GB iPod Touch which can hold its fair share of videos.