View "About this iPod"?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MaxMike, Oct 23, 2010.

1. MaxMike macrumors 6502

I just did something that is supposed to make my CPU faster (I have a feeling I'll get attacked for this) and I would wanna know if it really is faster. It feels faster, but that is probably because that it what I want to think. Any way to view "About this iPod"? I do have MobileTeriminal installed from Cydia :apple:

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

If you attempted to overclock it, then no. It is not faster. There have been many attempts to make the iPhone/iPod Touch CPU go faster then the Apple set speed. So far there has been no way of doing it. And many people have tried, and many people have failed.

3. MaxMike thread starter macrumors 6502

OK, aside from that, is there an answer to my question? Which is there a way to view all of the system specifications on the iPod touch itself?

And anyway, all I did was edit a power management file and to me it feels faster. I did not just say I overclocked it point blank, I did some research before I did anything.

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

All editing that file does is make the battery die faster. As I said before, many people have tried that, only to find out that there is no speed gain, only more battery drain.

5. MaxMike thread starter macrumors 6502

Any answer to this or is it just impossible? It's all I asked in the first place

6. supermassive macrumors regular

supermassive

7. MaxMike thread starter macrumors 6502