Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
Is there a plugin or an application that would enable the target import page on itunes to display the size of the object to be imported? To be clear, when I'm setting up the sync with my ipod, I'd like to be able see how large the playlist is before I choose to 'sync.'

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
Click on the playlist in iTunes and the size will be displayed at the bottom.

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
That's not quite what I'm looking for. When I'm syncing playlists I can't see the size of the playlist unless I click on it and away from the sync page. I have a lot of music and a lot of playlists. It's a huge hassle to scroll to the playlist, click on it, then click back to the sync page and then scroll to the playlist. All those steps could be taken out of the equation if I could see the size of the playlist on the sync page.

Just for clarity, when I say 'sync page' I mean when you click on the ipod under devices and go to the music tab. I guess I could sync manually, but I don't find that method to be very convenient either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.