View

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ckowal, Apr 4, 2009.

1. ckowal macrumors newbie

Hey folks - my 4 year old daughter got a hold of my macbook and was hammering away at the buttons. Within moments all of the color as been skewed (for all programs). It's like she created (or turned on) some weird viewing style for the mac. I pull up pictures and they are all translucent. Any ideas? I know I'm not giving you much but hoping someone can work with me to try and fix this.

Example: anything that was white before (within a window let's say) is now black. All of the little buttons at the top left to minimize or close windows have changed from red, yellow, red to green, blue, purple.

Cheers,
    Corey

2. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

What you're looking at is all the colours inverted. It's a accessability feature you can turn off and on by pressing: control+option+command (the three buttons left of the space bar) and the number 8.

3. ckowal thread starter macrumors newbie

4. txnoob macrumors 6502

It was kinda cool to look at it like that for a second. But I'd hate for it to be stuck that way.

5. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Glad you got it fixed! :)

I think I'll remember this for next Halloween. It looks all haunted housey!! :D:eek: