Viewing ICal on .Mac... having trouble

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by conto, Apr 13, 2007.

1. conto macrumors newbie

Hi,

When you log into your .mac account and you see the month calendar under "Groups" shouldn't that be you ical? I don't understand how ical links to .mac? I added a group, and then added my ical to the group, but not that's not what I want. Isn't there a way to view your ical on the .mac homepage without going to the ical link or creating a group and then linking your ical to that group?

2. conto thread starter macrumors newbie

3. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

1) Don't bump. It's in the rules

2) Have you turned on .Mac publishing for the calendar you are trying to view?

4. conto thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry about the bump. Getting very frustrated. Yes, I published the calendar and can get there via the link provided, but that's not what I want. Then you have to remember the link or save it in your favorites or something. Instead, I want to log into .mac and see my calendar right there on the main .mac page. Who wants to remember http://ical.mac.com/blahblah/blah$blah%blah?

On the left hand side on the home page there are a number of sections running down the screen... Account, Mail, Address Book, My Pages, Groups, and then a Calendar, followed by Backup, etc. Shouldn't that calendar be my ical? And when I click on the calendar icon it just takes me to the ical web page...