viewing images in safari

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by env1sion, Feb 3, 2012.

1. env1sion macrumors newbie

this might sound stupid but after installing lightroom, whenever i click a link for a jpg photo, i get a full page of text, and if i right click and save target as, it names it "photo name.jpg.html"

heres a teaser:

ÿØÿàJFIFÿíPhotoshop 3.08BIMÿâ8ICC_PROFILE(applmntrRGB XYZ Ù0acspAPPLöÖÓ-applQ 1½ÊmjUyçl¬ rXYZ gXYZ4bXYZHwtpt\chadp,rTRCœgTRC¬bTRC¼vcgtÌ0ndinü8desc4œcprtÐ-mmod(XYZ ƒlB,qXYZ L訏XYZ &‚ߺ$XYZ óP¾sf32 AÝÿÿó(’ýÿÿû¢ÿÿý£ÛÀxcurvÍcurvÍcurvÍvcgtÑuþîÑuÿëÑundin0¦ÀT€D@¡@&WP@T@333333descVA2226w-11 CalibratedVA2226w-11 CalibratedVA2226w-11 CalibratedtextCopyright Apple Computer, Inc., 2003mmodZc QÆhn€ÿÛC    ÿÛCÿÀX„"ÿÄ ÿĵ}!1AQa"q2‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³

any help would be amazing, this is driving me crazy

2. omgo macrumors newbie

:/ this happens to me when I take a picture in photo booth and then email it from within that application... the recipient would then get this garbage text instead of the actual photo ://
    any ideas, please?

3. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Dollars to donuts that the recipient is getting the actual photograph. Remove the .html extension.