Viewing Microsoft OneNote notebooks on iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Lacrosseboss18, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Lacrosseboss18 macrumors newbie

I like taking notes on Microsoft OneNote. I would like to be able to review my course lecture notes on the iPad. I was wondering what's the best program to do this. I also record some of my lectures and was wondering if there is a program which will enable me to play the recordings like you can in OneNote. All of my course lectures are in PDF or power point formats and I print them to OneNote and then i take notes in the space provided. I would like to be able to view and incorporate all of this into whatever program.
    Thanks

2. tgcken macrumors member

unfortunately that app can't display hand-written notes, which in my opinion makes it about as useful as an ipad you can't touch. =/

I've tried mobilenoter a couple of times, but could never get it to sync. That seems to be the only option, aside from saving your notes as pdfs and then using some kind of reader on the ipad.

What do you use to record the audio of a lecture, btw? I'm using an hp tm2 for onenote, and have had no success with the built in microphone. I've also tried a small microphone from amazon with similar results

3. jnord macrumors newbie