Viewing pics taken with iphone on pc

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shan23rd, Apr 7, 2009.

1. shan23rd macrumors newbie

I have transfered all the pics from my iphone to my pc and wanted to view them and send a few of them to family, but I can't seem to view them on my pc...am I doing something wrong? I'm not all that tech savvy, so please be kind!

Thanks for any advice.

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Look at the folder where you d/l them. iPhone photos are downloaded as JPGs, which is one of those common files that can be opened by IE and MS's picture viewer. If double clicking on it doesn't open it in some viewable form, right click the file. Select the option that allows you to pick which program to open with.
    Hope this helps.

3. iphones4evry1 macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

I had this same problem. After iPhone has taken five minutes to sync with the computer, open "My Computer," then click on "iPhone 3G," then either it will show up as a camera and sync, or else it will be blank. If it is blank, right click and then click on "resync camera" (or something like that), and then it will take about three minutes to sync, and then your images will appear. You can copy these images, but you cannot delete them. You must delete them using the iPhone when unplugged.