Viewing websites

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mac-Lady, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Mac-Lady macrumors member

In the last week at least 5 web sites I usually visit on my phone willOnoo longer let me view them The way I usually do, or log in. (ex. eBay, my bank, qvc etc.). Is this going to happen with more and more websites? Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix? Thanks

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Did they switch to a flash based system?
    Why dont you use the Ebay app instead?

3. Mac-Lady thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I have the eBay app. I just like the real website better, but if all these websites are switching to flash this might be a problem for me with the iPhone and ipad, I thought flash was not a big deal but this will cause problems for me that's all. Thanks for the reply.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Im not 100% that they did but if they did switch to flash then it could be a problem.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

If you're talking about being forced to a mobile site, the only fix is if they have a link to the regular site. However, you always have to go to the mobile site first, until Apple gives us a way to have an option.

6. Mac-Lady thread starter macrumors member

No I am not bring redirected I just can't see certain information or click on logins, or the website will ask me about downloading flash java support. This has started happening in the last week.