Viewmymessage.com/1

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by brian4610, Jan 7, 2009.

1. brian4610 macrumors regular

Am i the only one who thinks this is the lamest way to view an MMS? I don't have a problem with having to go to a website, but the whole message id and password is so stupid, who can do this without a pen and paper to write down the id/password?

is there a way around this? and i know there are threads about this, but just how hard is it for there to be MMS on the iphone? why would apple not want to include this?

2. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I think everyone hates this website. At the VERY least, the site should allow you to log into your own account by phone number, and your own password, to see what was sent to you. The current way is HORRIBLE. I can't believe after a year and a half, this remains the same. I thought for sure, when the app store opened, AT&T was going to releases an MMS app with apple's blessing. Such a simple feature we'll never see. :(

3. rhype macrumors newbie

MMS but not on AT&T

To see it you'll have to live outside the US. Sucks don't it? hehe

4. spring macrumors regular

On the message screen, you can just copy the id and password, and paste it on the login screen. Wait, there is no copy and paste.

5. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

or ya know just jailbreak the phone and get mms :)