Vikings - History Channel

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rhett7660, Jul 28, 2015.

1. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Since I have seen it posted in a few threads already, thought it deserved it's own!

Absolutely love this show. Almost done with season two, two episodes left.

Season one was great, season two has been great. Having said that, let's get this one rolling!

2. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

I've watched the entire show since its beginning and have enjoyed it. This past season had a different feel to it and I was surprised at the direction they took with Athelstan, but it was still entertaining.

3. rhett7660 thread starter macrumors G4

rhett7660

I am on the last episode of the season and boy was I shocked with the fate of him also. I was expecting him to be a staple in the show especially the way Ragnar was leaning/is going when it comes to his beliefs and religion.

Another shocker was how Flocki and the way he handled the battle of Paris.......

4. sim667 macrumors 65816

Im 100% up to date with it and still love it.

Its actually based around the Sagas of Ragnar Lodbrook isn't it? Only loosely however, so obviously there's some pretty massive interpretations in the interests of entertainment. So you can kind of tell what is going to happen in the future, but its still a good watch.

Ragnar, King Aella, King Horrik were all historical characters I believe.

I know a little about the saga's so I've got an inkling as to what happens, but it'd be interesting to see how the tv show plays it.

5. rhett7660 thread starter macrumors G4

rhett7660

I have pretty much looked at the Wiki pages on this and from what it sounds like, conflicting reports, that Ragnar was either a: a single man, or b: multiple men over a period of time.

Both me and wife really like this show.

I am curious to see if they are going to end the show with the Death of Ragnar or with the death of Ragnar and his sons avenging him........ or if they will take a completely different route with the character.