Vintage Mac Games

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by vampyr, May 9, 2009.

1. vampyr macrumors regular

I've been looking for an old Mac game to run on my Color Mac and Mac SE/30... the problem is I can't remember what game it was.

Thing is, when I was a kid, I wanted an Apple Mac, but obviously couldn't afford it? (Who on earth could afford a $4000.00 computer? Even today that's expensive).

Well, now that I have one from Ebay for $40 bucks, I want to finally play that game. I just remember it was some RPG game, but I just can't remember it that well.

Anyone know of any sites that list old Mac Games?

2. vampyr thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks... Great site! I was checking that site out.. but unfortunately I remember the box art more than the name of the game.

I want to say it was something Like Dungeon Master, or something with the word Dungeon in the title... but I just can't remember. :(

Any links that show the box art?

3. Signal-11 macrumors 65816

Signal-11

Every once in a while, I get a hankering to play the old SSI Gold Box Advanced Dungeons and Dragons games. Like Pools of Radiance or the Death of Krynn.

4. BloodyBandage macrumors newbie

Playing Warcraft 1 on the Mac was really awesome...bought to d/l it again to bring back some nostalgia :)

5. jMc macrumors 6502

jMc

6. Donny Roscoe macrumors newbie

Vintage Mac Games

I've tried this as well with no luck. Even .jpg images have a problem. I can't imagine why this is so. However since I partitioned Mac OS X onto my HP Pavilion I've been having better luck with Mac downloads from a Windows computer.