VIPOUTLET Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by partyboy4357, Apr 15, 2019.

1. partyboy4357 macrumors member

partyboy4357

Anyone bought an AW from VIPOUTLET.com? They have the series 4 44MM in grade A condition for 379.00 no tax free ship. They are a reseller thru Walmart.com but can save taxes buying direct just wasn't sure if anyone bought refurb from them and how it went. Grade A says "no signs of wear, scratches etc.".

2. google macrumors regular

I have ordered from them through Walmart and end up getting a brand new sealed watch at a refurb price

3. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

I have purchased a few iPhones and headphones in the past from VIP outlet. They have shipped very fast and have been accurate in their description.

4. partyboy4357 thread starter macrumors member

partyboy4357

They have a 10% off coupon as well and that makes it around 341 out the door for Grade A series 4 44MM watch. Sounds like a steal!

5. magicschoolbus macrumors 65816

magicschoolbus

I see a lot of their bands listed on Ebay and am always skeptical.. saw a Flash sport band that looked to good to be true. Any experiences with buying bands from VIP Outlet?

6. Banglazed macrumors 68020

Banglazed

I have purchased a refurbished Samsung 4K TV and SE which both were rated Grade A. They were in excellent condition and I would buy from them again.

7. austriak macrumors regular

I can’t find the coupon. What is it?

8. partyboy4357 thread starter macrumors member

partyboy4357

There was a side bar popup that came up to get emailed a coupon. I don't think it's unique to each user though so you can try the one I had CODE: 10vipnow

I think you have to create an account to see the option at checkout to apply a coupon. WOrked perfect for me though. vip order.PNG coupon.PNG vip order.PNG

9. partyboy4357 thread starter macrumors member

partyboy4357

FYI watch came in 3 days. Looks brand new, had original box with all accessories. Accessories were never used. Only slight sign of wear was on band but barely noticeable. Overall very satisfied with purchase for 341 all in!

10. breezyf808 macrumors regular

Did you try to see if you could add Apple care to your watch?
    That's a great find.

11. partyboy4357 thread starter macrumors member

partyboy4357

I've never done apple care but I did check just cause you asked and it said it's no longer available. I did to a warranty check and it is good thru Dec 25th 2019 guess it was an xmas gift that someone returned.

Looks like you can only get apple care on "Apple Certified Refurb" products. This was refurb'd via VIPOUTLET so guess that's why it wasn't an option. Still for 341 in mint condition vs 464 (with Texas state tax) i'm very satisfied.