virtual pc for my mac, need link!!!

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by intent666, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intent666 macrumors newbie

hi... everyBody... do you have a link for virtual pc or vmware for my mac os x 10.3.. i almost do everything but i have no one link i find.
    because i want to install windows xp on my mac.. pls guide me

and goodbless

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Virtual PC 7 for Mac is not a free software. The only way to get it is by finding it on eBay.

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

If you have Mac OS X 10.3, you obviously have a PPC Mac, for which only VirtualPC will work. VMWare Fusion and Parallels Desktop was made for Macs with X86 (Intel) CPUs.

But nevertheless, if you find VirtualPC (Amazon, eBay, ...*), running Windows on a PPC Mac will be abysmal and Windows will be slow (like waiting for a minute to actually see the START Menu after clicking on the START button).

* found via using a search engine of my choice

Warez/Serials/Keys.
    Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

from http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Forum_Rules#Things_Not_to_Do

4. intent666 thread starter macrumors newbie

no other than free that software, that i can download it.. because last2 year my friend found this software for free.. and you know my mac well get reformat lastweek, thats why the virtual well lost.. and i need really windows environment. for my project .

plssss plssss help us..

5. intent666 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks intell.. i got.. the installet and i install windows on my mac.. thank a lot..

godbless

6. intent666 thread starter macrumors newbie

guys,,, do you have other link for virtul pc that i can install windows in my mac? pls help......

7. ryannazaretian macrumors 6502a

ryannazaretian

What Mac do you have? iBook? Power Book? MacBook Pro? MacBook? iMac? Mac Pro? What year?

This helps us figure out what software is correct for you. Older Macs use PowerPC Processors while all newer (2006 and later) use Intel CPUs.

If you're using an Intel Mac, I would recommend Virtual Box.

8. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

"Answer"

It at least shows you, that the Mac is a PowerPC Mac and only VirtualPC or Q can work on that.

The OP has already been given answers, s/he just wantsVirtualPC for free.

What was wrong with Q? Do you really think, we will provide you with a link to download commercial software for free, unless it is offered by legal means?

9. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

As has already been mentioned, Virtual PC is not free and you will therefore need to buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.