Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pct1theory

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2006
NY
i have ultimate (RTM) on Bootcamp,

everything works but the iSight & Bluetooth And :apple: Remote

my Airport works great, Sound is a lil' lag at start up (no big deal), keybord works,

BUT my Trackpad Has no Touch Clicking (same on XPee) and the only way to "Right Click" is to click the item once, then hit Shift+F10 (unless u got a 2 clicker usb mouse or somthing)

but those problems r no big deal for me,
i used the BootCamp Drivers CD

performance is great... then again u need 1GB for Aero, i got 2 and Aero runs great...

marcosscriven

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2006
i have ultimate (RTM) on Bootcamp,

everything works but the iSight & Bluetooth And :apple: Remote

my Airport works great, Sound is a lil' lag at start up (no big deal), keybord works,

BUT my Trackpad Has no Touch Clicking (same on XPee) and the only way to "Right Click" is to click the item once, then hit Shift+F10 (unless u got a 2 clicker usb mouse or somthing)

but those problems r no big deal for me,
i used the BootCamp Drivers CD

performance is great... then again u need 1GB for Aero, i got 2 and Aero runs great...

It is possible to get the right click in almost the same way as in Mac OS X - two fingers on the trackpad, then click. You just need to extract and install the drivers from the bootcamp image.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.