Visual Hub saved Christmas

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jeremy.king, Jan 22, 2008.

1. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Forgot to post this, but just wanted to let everyone know how great Visual Hub is.

I originally bought this to convert movies for my AppleTV, but this past Christmas I bought a Dora the Explore Dance Along Musical Adventure for a neighbor's kid and its not advertised well, but the included DVD is PAL format. Not knowing a whole lot about video (or having to for that matter), I couldn't figure out how to convert to NTSC.

Then last week, the light came on! I ripped the DVD with MTR, and used Visual Hub to convert the .vobs to NTSC for me. Couldn't have been any easier. A quick burn with Toast and the neighbor kid is super excited to dance with her maracas and dance mat!!!

Thanks Visual Hub. :)

2. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

I have to agree here. VisualHub is well worth the $23.22 I spent on it ages ago for 1.16. I always recommend it when someone wants to convert video with ease and peace of mind.

3. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

so if you convert to NTSC and simply burn that file onto a dvd, will it play in a dvd player? i am trying to convert old home movies from vhs to dvd

5. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

yeah just convert the file to dvd format it's a very simple app...you ll see it right on top, oh and it will burn it for you too, you can click on a box thats ays burn when done and it'll do it all for you.. it's awesome