iPhone Visual Voicemail - AT&T network on r-sim7 Verizon unlocked

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by blahblah65, Mar 6, 2013.

1. blahblah65 macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I used an R-SIM 7+ to unlock a Verizon 4S and I am using it on AT&T's network. I installed the commcenter patch and the polysony patch (as well as a couple edits to the Carrier and Unknown plists) to get data, iMessage, Facetime etc. working.

My problem is that Visual Voicemail does not work at all. When I go in to the phone app to set it up I can get past the password portion but when I try to set any greeting (default or custom) it tells me voicemail is unavailable and to try again later. Additionally, if I receive a voicemail the phone does not notify me at all. I CAN still dial into my own number to access my voicemails, but its kind of a hassle.

I've spent a few hours on the phone with AT&T to no end. I'm wondering if anyone here has some plist edits or the like that might allow my voicemails to come through to the device.

Thanks!

2. blahblah65 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Heard of that issue before.
    Sounds like a side effect of the gevey unlock.

4. blahblah65 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thought I would check back and see if anyone has a fix for this issue. Thanks!

5. blahblah65 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone have an update on this and is able to receive Visual Voicemail on ATT while using an RSIM 7 on a Verizon 4S?

thanks