Visual Voicemail Duplicates

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Storm Shadow, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Storm Shadow macrumors regular

Since getting my iPhone 4 I have been experiencing some strange things with visual voicemail.

When people leave me a voicemail it appears on my phone as normal. However a day (sometimes longer) later my iPhone will notify me that I have a new voicemail and it will be a duplicate of the last voicemail. It will have its own entry in the visual voicemail list yet the audio is identical.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Has anyone else noticed this problem or know of a way to solve it? All the double entries in those images are the exact same audio message.

Appreciate any help anyone can give.

2. ardigon macrumors newbie

same as

yes getting same duplicates not with ipone four just software 4. 1 or 2 whatever the latest is :confused:

3. yourstation macrumors member

Me too

Also getting this same issue. I am on o2 in UK and running iPhone 4 on iOS 4.01.

The duplicates keep returning too. I notice that EVERY voicemail gets duplicated within hours and if you delete one copy soon enough you will have two again. Even deleted messages have two copies.

Is this an o2 thing or an iOS thing. Can everyone please state their network...