Visual voicemail lag

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by weeman, Oct 6, 2007.

1. weeman macrumors 6502

is visual voicemail lagging for anyone else here? I would get messages from a day before and it would not download to my phone until the next day. I had a few missed calls today and called my voicemail box to see if I had messages and sure enough I did have some messages which had not been downloaded to my phone yet. This happening to anyone else? Would this be an iphone problem or att problem?

2. RosieO macrumors member

I think it may be an AT&T problem. It happened a lot with my old phone, the one I had before my iPhone.

3. macbookProSF macrumors member

Me also

Not like i need to get my messages, looking for a new job and not getting call's... Wait here they are 24 hrs later. Thanks at&t

4. weeman thread starter macrumors 6502

I can call my voice mailbox and my messages would be there but it just doesn't download to my visual voicemail on my iPhone for a day. Visual voicemail was fine until i upgraded to 1.1.1

5. ambertab macrumors newbie

Visual Voicemail Problems Too!

This started for me yesterday (Sat, 10/6) too. I kept seeing missed calls on my iPhone screen, but no voicemail msg. I finally had someone call and leave a voicemail msg. The message she left did not download onto visual voicemail, but I was able to retrieve her msg and five others the traditional way (i.e., calling my voicemail). Is it really an at&t problem, or does it have to do with the new software update?:confused:

6. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

did you notice any correlation between signal strength or lack of service and not getting vis voice mail?

7. ambertab macrumors newbie

No, I didn't check. My iPhone was in the same place all day/eve -- on my office desk at home, where I typically always have great signal strength. Are others having this same experience?