Visual Voicemail Not working all of sudden

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JasNature, Oct 7, 2009.

1. JasNature macrumors newbie

so this morning my Visual Voicemail just stopped working... only thing i can do is call voicemail and i cant retrieve my messages, it just tells me about some backup and push 19 at main screen to access old messages that may have been deleted... i tried just holding 1 down to access voicemail and still get same problem... i update my phone whenever new updates are realeased the day they come out... i have a 3gs with latest software update from when MMS was released... have had iphones since they came out, never had a problem like this... anyone know whats going on? is it AT&T just being lame again? is this an isolated problem? any input would be greatly appreciated... thanks

2. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Can you enter a password? If you can just enter your 10 digit cell number.

I've had to have mine reset twice. Both times were after a jailbreak. It happens. It's best to call att. When I had to call it took about 5 minutes to fix.

3. JasNature thread starter macrumors newbie

no it doesnt ask for password, when i call voicemail its like some pre recorded BS telling me about something i have no care for and doesnt help me... seems like i will have to call AT&T.. might 5 minutes to fix but prob 20 mins to get on phone with someone to help me fix it... haha thanks man

4. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

I'm in the Philadelphia area. No 3G, Edge or visual voicemail since I woke up 2 hours ago. Network is down I guess.

5. waremaster macrumors 6502