Visual Voicemail stops working

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oursfan, Feb 28, 2008.

1. oursfan macrumors member

Every day or so my visual voicemail stops working. I can see that I have a message and when I go to check it the voicemail looks like it is playing but there is no sound. If I turn the iPhone off and back on again I can hear the message fine at that point. Not sure what is going on. Anyone else having this issue?

2. cupofjoe macrumors regular

No, I can't say I've had this problem at all....

have you called AT&T about it? :confused:

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

What firmware are you running?

Try doing a restore in itunes. If that doesn't work, call Apple, because i doubt this an AT&T issue.

4. oursfan thread starter macrumors member

I will try a restore and see if that helps. This is the third phone that I have gotten from apple due to various reasons. I sure hope this does not continue to be a trend with me....!

5. dangleheart macrumors 6502

The one problem I have had with VVM is, if I call my own phone number from my iPhone and delete some voice mails through that interface, sometimes VVM gets confused. It thinks that messages I deleted still exists on the voice mail server. Just an annoyance. I just had that happen to me today. Hoping it will go away, otherwise I will have to call CS.

6. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

7. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I have 1.1.4 now but at 1.1.3 I had this somewhat occur but it was 1-2 a week and only for 10-15 minutes