*** NOTE: No, I'm not trying to use it improperly!!! *** Before I shell out some extra cash for RAM, I'd like to test my copy of VMWare on my wife's MacBook. If it works fine - and she likes the software - I'll order VMWare from NewEgg. If it doesn't work well and she likes the software, I'll order VMWare and RAM from NewEgg. It will probably stay installed for about 24 hours while she gives it a shake down and then we'll make the decision. We will uninstall completely at the end of the shake down cruise. Will this cause problems? We will, of course, be using our laptops on the same network and at the same time. Once again, I'm not trying to pirate/over use my copy of VMWare in the long term. I just want her to test it to see if she likes it and it's worth the extra money.