VNSea acting wierd

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by trance728, Oct 14, 2007.

1. trance728 macrumors member

I finally got VNSea to connect to my computer and I can move the mouse around and control it, however i cant see my desktop on the touch, its just a bunch of horizontal lines that flash and change colors when I move the mouse. Does anyone have any idea what this is or how to fix it?

2. trance728 thread starter macrumors member

3. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

in vnsea there are some settings ... bit settings, try changing those and see what happens, i would look and be specific, but my ipod is updating at the moment

4. trance728 thread starter macrumors member

ive tried changing every setting for VNSea on the touch with no change at all

5. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    I prefer Telekinesis. It's much more powerful, full-featured, secure and useful. Until VNsea supports pinching, landscape mode, text entry, and password encryption, I'd either steer clear or not expect too much out of it. Should be coming in full 1.0 release though, according to the developer.

If you're really hellbent on resolving the screen display issues, you may want to adjust you bit depth settings from the server side.

~ CB

6. trance728 thread starter macrumors member

I dont have a mac so I dont think I can use telekenisis

7. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

trance, im having some issues with vnsea even working...

8. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    You can't, unfortunately. WebVNC (for the PC) isn't quite as awesome, but its still more full-featured than VNsea and represents an excellent solution to check out. Give it a shot. It was worth noodling around with for me. Before I found Telekinesis, I was ready to pull it apart and try to add my own interface to it. :D

http://cre.ations.net/creation/webvnc---remote-desktop--vnc-on-your-iphone

~ CB

9. ellsworth macrumors 6502a

Now how does one get telekinesis on his iphone to try out. It looks amazing ;)