Vodafone Pay for your breakfast with iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gpfradgley, May 27, 2010.

1. gpfradgley macrumors newbie

First 100 people to go to Oxford street with a 3G iPad that either have a connected Vodafone Microsim or want the Oxford street to connect one for them get a £10 breakfast voucher. Just read it on twitter. Handy if you've queing all night

2. colmaclean macrumors 68000

colmaclean

Got a Vodafone sim with my 3G. Haven't activated it yet as I fancy going with either 3 or Orange - still waiting on their cards arriving.

Another thing that has put me off Vodafone is the fact that their activation service costs 25p/min on a Vodafone line - other mobiles and landlines are more.

Nice little earner for an undetermined number of minutes listening to queue music...

3. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Same here. I'm using a cut down 3 sim card that came pre-loaded with a 1GB data allowance and I'm very impressed so far.

I live in a semi rural location where it is virtually impossible to get 3G indoors from all the other networks, yet I'm getting a strong signal and fast browsing with 3!

Disgraceful back door profiteering.

4. Boblister macrumors 6502a

I did slightly better. Got a 3 sim card with 12gb of data valid for 12months. Cost £35 on Ebay.

5. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Hi Bob, I deliberately bought a 1GB card (for £3.00 on eBay) because I didn't know whether 3 would work well for me, and I had read so many negative reports about their coverage.

Now I know how good they are I will probably go for the same deal as you.