Voice Responses/AI/SOMETHING!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Raishi, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Raishi macrumors member

Hey, I'm going to sound like the biggest dork in the world for suggesting this.

but I am looking for some sort of interaction with my Iphone in a scifi-ish anime-esk thing, where I can control it, even if its a combination of things fine.

I have voice control for music and calls.

Ihal or Mybot for interaction (wish I could get something like this for the interactive part I'm about to explain for what I'm looking for.)

but nothing for my apps or time and date related things.

dose anyone know of something (jail broken or not)

that I can kind of run in the background and can pick up on key phrases before listening in to hear a command? OR anything that can at the very least give a vocal response to set times and dates? (something like "Wake up, Master! You have to go to work for 9:00am.)

I guess I could probably get a MP3 for voices, save as ringtone then upload them for times. but I was thinking of something that already had a computer generated voice or something.

closest thing I have found to what I am looking for is "Ukagaka: Anime Pseudo artificial intelligence" but I'm looking for something I don't have to translate xD and is compatible with an Iphone

Edit: oh yeah I forgot, People have suggested "Siri" to me which ya know is getting closer, However 2 little problems (One I can live with however)

(Can live with) It's online only, which is understandable but still, I prefer offline stuff running off what my phone has. (let it use my navigon or something xD)

(can't live with) I am Canadian... This app is American only...

still other suggestions other than Siri would be nice =3 Thanks.

(Useful info people may ask for)
    -Iphone 3GS 16gb
    -Cydia
    -Windows Vista: Home Premium 64-bit

2. MacToddB macrumors 6502a

MacToddB

You might want to try our apps, Ringtones Uncensored. PRO is $0.99 but there are a bunch of free versions with a subset of voices and sound effects.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoTieSoftware#p/f/2/lyL-pMcZLIs

3. Raishi thread starter macrumors member

Thank you for your response, I think I may do that, but I'm going to keep searching for what I'm looking for first.

Anyone else? any suggestions?