VoIP for iphone iCall

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WPB2, Jul 3, 2008.

1. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

Is anyone planning on getting the iCall app for there new iphone 3G. What about teleflip for free text messages?????????????

2. ViViDboarder macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

I'm planning on both. iCall will help me out a bit with my minutes (the cheapest account has so few) and then why pay for texts? I just signed up for a ymail account just to use with teleflip. So now all my texts will be seperate from my gmail and they'll be pushed.

3. WPB2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

WPB2

I have .mac or will be mobilme on launch day. That will push my texts to me. But you cant use the sms green button to send texts. then you have to manually type the other persons phone#@teleflip.com, so i am not sure if I wanna do the teleflip.

4. ViViDboarder macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

I don't know about you, but I'm going to have teleflip addresses in my address book. Maybe even write an applescript to have my computer auto make them. If I do I can post it here, no guarentees though :D

But as far as the button... I'll click email instead of SMS. Same number of presses right?

5. WPB2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

WPB2

Didn't think about it that way, if you write that script then send it on over.