Volume Rocker?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Pilaco, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Pilaco macrumors newbie

I got a 16 GB iPhone3G on October 1st, and I've noticed that the volume rocker is uneven. It is very difficult to turn up the sound, and you have to press extra hard. To turn down the sound, however, is perfectly okay. Are all the phones like this? Or is this some sort of problem? I don't know many people around my area with an iPhone3G (plenty of iPhones, though).

If it is a problem, would I be able to exchange it? Last time I had battery problems with my iPhone, it took them a week or so for one to come in, and it was refurbished. I only had it for about 5 days too...

2. Capio-Lumen macrumors newbie

My iPhone has the same inconsistencies in both the volume and sleep button, the sleep button is lower on the left corner then on the right. I dont have an issue with raising or lowering the sound though. Even still i love this thing!!

3. iphoneg33k macrumors member

Well tonight I'm going to the apple store to exchange my Iphone 3g. Not even a month into it the sound is gone. I turn the sound load and changing the setting to load in the setting tab. Still no sound when calls come in or txt.

I missed a couple phone calls because of that. :confused: Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem or give me a new one.