Vote for your favorite case! Master List!

Vote for your favorite case!

• Incipio Lexington

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Marware C.E.O

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Zoogue

• Targus Slim

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Targus Vuscape

• Marware Microshell Folio

• iPad Smartcover

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • STM skinny

• No case, Just Apple Care+

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Joy Smartsuit 3

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • dodo case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any backshell to use with smartcover

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Switcheasy Canvas

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Otterbox Defender

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Maroo case

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Incase Maki Sleeve

• Custom Portenzo case

• Speck Series case

• Octavo case from Pad & Quill

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other Targus

• ANOTHER CASE: POST IN FORUM

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters

Darkodin14

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2010
NYC
Let's organize all the cases into one poll.
There are too many posts about hundreds of cases and its hard to keep track.

Coupons:
TheJoyFactory 15% off: m2pTLd9Z
Incipio 15% off: FBFAN2012
Maroo 50% off: marooturns1
Marware 10% off: marwaremc01

Finally decided on a case: Got the Black Joy Factory SmartSuit3 case.
I called today and they said it when you open the cover it will stick to the back and hold on via magnets. It will ship out in 1-2 weeks. Looks like a great case and light at about 7-8 ounces. Add that to a neoprene pouch and its all the coverage I need.

Last edited:

Darkodin14

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2010
NYC
Will do, please post what cases you would like added to the poll.

----------

Click on the "Report Post" button and let a moderator know that you would like the poll edited, and also put in there what you actually want added to the poll.
May I ask where the report post button is?

Sorry, I am quite new to the forum.

Darkodin14

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2010
NYC
I sent a notification to the Moderators to add the following cases:

ipad Smartcover
STM skinny
No case, Just Apple Care+
Joy Smartsuit 3
dodo case
Any backshell to use with smartcover
Switcheasy Canvas
Otterbox Defender
Maroo case
Incase Maki Sleeve
Custom Portenzo case
Speck Series case
Octavo case from Pad & Quill
Other Targus
ANOTHER CASE: POST IN FORUM

NiKeZz

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2010
Topeka, Kansas
I haven't ordered yet but I am going to order the Lexington as soon as the grey case becomes available. I got the White iPad and I don't want to carry around an oreo.

feleciadenise

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2012
I haven't ordered yet but I am going to order the Lexington as soon as the grey case becomes available. I got the White iPad and I don't want to carry around an oreo.
LOL about the oreo..I never considered I would have just that. But I love this case...didn't think mostly everyone else would though.

----------

Why does everyone love the Incipio Lexington? What's so great about it that I'm simply not understanding?
For me, I've always like the cell phone cases that they make..Completely durable and doesn't take away from the device. It's not too bulky...I also like this Incipio case...

http://www.myincipio.com/new-iPad-Cases/Incipio-new-iPad-NGP-Semi-Rigid-Soft-Shell-Case.asp, not as much shatter proof protection as the Lexington though. May be ideal for people who want to cover the back with something different and still display the apple without taking away from the iPAD. It comes with a screen protector as well.

NiKeZz

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2010
Topeka, Kansas
LOL about the oreo..I never considered I would have just that. But I love this case...didn't think mostly everyone else would though.

----------

I had a black bumper on my iPhone 4s and someone said it looked like an upside down oreo. Every since then, it's been anything but black cases. I've read it won't be available until early April, but I'm in no hurry. I'll pick up a cheap case on release day just to keep it protected.

stephg

macrumors member
May 14, 2010
I ordered the CaseCrown Bold folio from Amazon in purple ($25). I like it because it's similar to the original iPad 1 Apple case which I love. I also love the color (my favorite). I haven't received it yet, but it has good reviews on Amazon. Anyone have one?

Darkodin14

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2010
NYC
Very surprising that most people like the Incipio Lexington.. You dont think that the flap will get very annoying?

elmorage

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2012
Very surprising that most people like the Incipio Lexington.. You dont think that the flap will get very annoying?
i was assuming you could fold it under and tuck it into the slot when the cover was folded flat to the back of the ipad