VRS App (Preview)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by supremedesigner, Feb 1, 2013.

1. supremedesigner macrumors 6502a

supremedesigner

Hi, my name is Aaron.

Short story about me: I'm deaf and have CI for 16+ years. I'm a UI Designer and Front-end Developer. I'm pretty awesome and fun guy!

I'm a huge fan of Purple VRS. I have been working on this project for couple of weeks on my spare time. Here's the link Purple App. While I love the Purple app in it's current form, I have some suggestions that I think would make Purple even better.

What do you guys think? Any love/hate? Thanks!

p.s. VRS means Video Relay Service also sometimes known as a video interpreting service (VIS), is a videotelecommunication service that allows deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired (D-HOH-SI) individuals to communicate over video telephones and similar technologies with hearing people in real-time, via a sign language interpreter.

2. simsaladimbamba

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, "VRS App" - preview of applicaton for deaf people", to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.