vWallpaper.. Great App but doesnt work!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by anirudh, May 21, 2008.

1. anirudh macrumors 6502

I am on 1.1.4, just installed vWallpaper and ran it once. I saw the flame wallpaper, but after that vWallpaper refuses to open. Just crashes back to the main screen. Same problem with Ringtones app. Any suggestions for fixing this?

2. nicholasskearne macrumors newbie

it works but it takes up alot of space wich sucks, u have o delete most apps for it to always run nice

3. anirudh thread starter macrumors 6502

well, i uninstalled Skrewcommon and vWallpaper and installed it again. It seems to be working fine, but I find that vWallpaper opens only when I am connected to a WiFi network, otherwise it crashes, the same being the case with ringtones. Is this supposed to happen?

4. intimur macrumors newbie

problem with vwallpaper

hello, I downloaded vWallpaper, rebooted my iphone, and now, I cant use any other aplication, the screen gets frozen when I want to scroll up or down, do uyou know how to solve the probleme? I cant uninstall Vwallpaer too, because I cant even enter my installer. please help me!!!!!!

thank you

5. joseluis.17 macrumors regular

I guess you are going to have restore your phone or have you tried to reboot it again? that may help