Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
I installed vWallpaper on my phone and I cannot figure out how to get it to work. It seems very straight forward in the instructions, but it still won't work. All I want to do is display the videos that are already in the application. :confused:

Also, as soon as I installed the application, it somehow turned off my phone's speakers. Even if I can't get this application to work, I would REALLY like to fix this strange issue. :(

PLEASE help me!!!:eek:

benny100

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2008
it only work for me when I restart my phone. Work good but the phone will not go to sleep even if u set it to 1 min

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
But, does anyone know how to fix my phone???

The speakers don't let any sound play, and when I play a song, it doesn't play. It stays paused, even when I press play again

Please, will SOMEONE help me???

I just want my phone fixed. I don't even care about this stupid application any more!!!:(

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
Nevermind. I used this website's search engine and typed in "sound." I found my problem right away in one of the threads.

Solution: on your iPhone,

- Settings
- General
- Reset
- Reset All Settings

It doesn't harm or alter your phone. It just fixes little problems like this (although, it does rearange the icons on your homescreen).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.