Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anirudh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
India
Any source or download links for vwallpapers? Kinda bored with my old ones n m not quite into making my own...

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Any source or download links for vwallpapers? Kinda bored with my old ones n m not quite into making my own...

What are vwallpapers? Is that video wallpapers? You want them for your iPhone? I didn't realise you could use them!

Google has a good search engine ;)

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
It's video wallpapers, which require the app vwallpaper to run. That said, the app hasn't been updated in a while from what I can tell, and interest seems to have dropped off. I haven't seen any new links for vwallpapers in some time.

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
Yep, JB is the only downside for me as well. :(

So these are for the 'scroll to unlock' screen? Do they run as well on the iPhone as they do on this website? Don't know if you know the answers but I'm asking anyway :p

P.S Just switched to using Safari on my Windows laptop and loving it :D

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
So these are for the 'scroll to unlock' screen? Do they run as well on the iPhone as they do on this website? Don't know if you know the answers but I'm asking anyway :p
P.S Just switched to using Safari on my Windows laptop and loving it :D

Your guess is as good as mine, since I'm not JB. The wallpapers that I've added show-up when my "scroll to unlock screen" appears. I'm glad I haven't unlocked or JB my iPhone. :cool:

intimur

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2008
problem with vwallpaper

hello, I downloaded vWallpaper, rebooted my iphone, and now, I cant use any other aplication, the screen gets frozen when I want to scroll up or down, do uyou know how to solve the probleme? I cant uninstall Vwallpaer too, because I cant even enter my installer. please help me!!!!!!

thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.