VX Nano owners

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by uplusd, Apr 17, 2008.

?

Which USB port for VX nano receiver?

1. Left rear

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Right middle

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. uplusd macrumors 6502

Just curious - which USB port do you plug (and leave) your receiver in? Left rear or Right middle?

2. steinlager macrumors regular

3. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Holy crap. This exact thing ran through my mind last night as I was plugging it in. I chose the right side. I know it doesn't make a difference, but I feel that I get a better connection when it's on the same side as the mouse :)

Now, the real question is do you guys leave it in or take it out after use? I have to take it out because of the case that I'm using.

4. uplusd thread starter macrumors 6502

I chose the right because when I had it on the left I would plug in my iPod on the right and the cable would come in my way (I'm right handed).

5. Carlog200 macrumors newbie

Good topic. I've always naturally put mine in the left one, because the other is closer to the front and easier to pop a jumpdrive into.

Great product. I have only removed the receiver once on April fools day to play pranks on my teachers. Now every time my stats teacher's computer acts funny he tells me to cut it out.

6. 119576 Guest

That's an amazing prank! I might have to try it one day.

I plug my receiver into the left USB port of my Aluminium keyboard! haha. (trackpad when I'm on the go)

7. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I plug my receiver on the left one next to the MagSafe plug.