VX revolution owners, come hither!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mediumofmeaning, Feb 25, 2008.

1. mediumofmeaning macrumors member

I posted a thread looking for a MM replacement, and ended up with the VX rev. It's pretty awesome, and destroys the MM. However, there is an awful bug I've experienced on my new imac running leopard (and cross tested on my old ibook). Basically, in certain folder dialogues, the VX refuses to scroll in tune with my bidding. Blasted mouse, don't you know I am your master?

Anyway, if you're an owner (running 10.5.2) i'd appreciate you try this out and let me know if you have the problem as well (or if you have fixed it).

In safari, choose File > Open File... and then in the three column view (on a long list of files) try to scroll up and down to a particular file. It won't work after changing directions for me. lags terribly. I've uploaded a video to show this cause my words, you know... they don't always work for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=przhXhU7XZA (the entire time i'm trying to scroll, but you cant see my finger. trust me. yeah, thats not safari but it dont matter)

2. mediumofmeaning thread starter macrumors member