VX Revolution + VX Nano receiver > magic mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by peapody, Jun 19, 2010.

1. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

Sigh. I really wanted to like the magic mouse. But it just plain sucks. Don't get me wrong. I love the gestures capability, but it is just too uncomfortable to use. Now I understand why people here complain about it. The gestures are awkward while holding the mouse, and I cannot control my scroll as well as I can with my other mice. I have come to the conclusion, that it just..sucks. Flame me, but I dunno..I shouldn't have to get used to a mouse. It should just work naturally.

The VX revolution returns to it's spot as my favorite mouse. It is perfectly shaped, and the buttons are all accessible. I had the mx anywhere (too small), and the mx performance (too big, fingers have to travel far to get to the buttons, zoom too close to the forward and backward buttons), and they had serious flaws..so now I am going to sell them.

My only gripe is that the vx revo has a large receiver - but I know for a fact that the vx nano receiver can be paired to this mouse, so that is the road I am going back down.

Any other vx revo lovers out there?

2. NOTORIOUS187 macrumors member

VX Revolution crew signing in.

Where'd you get the VX Nano receiver? Ebay? I'd like to have a smaller receiver as well.