Vzw 6+ 64gb

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jumpie, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

So I was able to secure two 6 Pluses, gold and space gray, in 64GB. Since I don't want to lose my ULD, I have no problem paying retail. I have to admit, I was quite worried setting up my phone. Last year when I got the 5S, it couldn't read my SIM card. It took 5 calls to Apple Support. It was an issue with how the VZW phones were provisioned. It took three days to rectify.

So far, all seems good. Just waiting for it to finish restoring.

2. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Did you just pop the sim into your new phone and boot it up? Worked fine?

I'm extremely curious about this, too. I'm on Verizon and we bought 3 iPhone 6 +'s between 2 people. One in each color. We'll decide which two to keep, and sell the third one. Just wondering about selling the one we don't keep. Right now on our account it says "you have a device waiting to be activated." So if we don't activate that phone on OUR account, I'm wondering if that message falls off.

There's got to be a cut and dry answer, so many people are selling their phones. I'm not trying to make a profit, I just want to get my money back after choosing the color I like best. LOL.

3. Jumpie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

I just popped the SIM out of my 5S and then popped it in the 6+ and then I turned it on. Everything worked.

4. kycophpd macrumors 6502a

kycophpd

We you call their customer service, this is exactly what they tell you to do but it only works on 4G devices (I know most are now but they clarify that on there). Just put your 4G SIM from the number you want it to be in the new iPhone and it should activate shortly.