Vzw case from power bundle?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FiremanMike, Feb 14, 2011.

1. FiremanMike macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

My friend bought the vzw power bundle and it came with a nice kickstand case with belt clip. I looked all over it and couldn't find a brand or model name, I also checked vzw site and couldn't find any info there either.. Does anyone know who makes this case? I don't need another car charger..

Thanks!!

2. DougFNJ macrumors 6502a

DougFNJ

It's not from a specific brand, it is a case Verizon sells for a lot of their phones.

3. FiremanMike thread starter macrumors regular

So then there's no way to buy it without paying the vzw premium price?

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

They want you hook, line and sinker :D

Since it's a case that Verizon probably found boat loads of from some Chinese manufacturer, I'd suggest you take a look at some knock off sites and see if they have any there. If not now then I'm guessing at some point in the future they will have something similar to it. Also, if you have a pic of it or something that would probably help out a bit too.

5. pablo7 macrumors 6502

6. ElleBelle macrumors newbie

If you're talking about this bundle, I think that the case is this one, I could be wrong though!!! Had that case/holster for my droid, liked it a lot.

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

That combo can be found on ebay for $25 or less. I paid for $15 shipped for mine and ended up giving it to a buddy of mine. I didn't like the top and bottom being exposed.