VZW Customer and Droid 2 User : Due for an Upgrade - iPhone4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dknelson728, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Dknelson728 macrumors member

Hey guys,

I'm a VZW customer, and have been for a while. Currently, I'm on a Droid 2, and have been (mostly) satisfied with it since I got it back in September. Thing is, I'm due for an upgrade in June. (I got my D2 by harassing VZW about issues with my last phone, and they gave me it for the upgrade price, but I got to retain my original upgrade date.)

Anybody here with experience moving from a Droid to an iPhone4 on VZW?
    I've had experience with the OS, and am not concerned about that. I'm more curious about the adjustment period for people, and just a general opinion about how the options fare against each other.

On a completely different hand, as my upgrade isn't until June, (I have no doubt I could get it at least a month earlier), we'll probably be looking at an iPhone 5 then. So it may be worth just waiting for that?

Opinions, Thoughts, Suggestions?

2. Eric374 macrumors 6502

Eric374

Wait for the new one in June/July. I am a former Droid user and I have to say that the iPhone blows them all away, but I'd wait for the new one.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed.

4. EvilEvil macrumors 6502

EvilEvil

Definitely wait. I had a Droid Eris which was freaking slow. So upgrading to the iPhone 4 was worth it. I get to upgrade to the iPhone 6 next year!

5. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

Agreed, just wait it out, it wouldn't be smart to get an iPhone 4 now. I'm sure you can hold up for 3 more months!

6. ddehr026 macrumors 6502

For sure wait. You'd be a fool to use your upgrade right now for a new iPhone :)