VZW iPhone still not shipped?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cookietrog, Feb 4, 2011.

1. cookietrog macrumors newbie

I ordered my iPhone on the 3rd at about 2:48EST: #122...I still have not received a confirm e-mail saying that my phone has shipped. When I was able to see my order status on verizon it had said shipped, but now all I get is an error message. Am I the only one who still hasn't gotten a confirm e-mail? I keep seeing people who ordered them 6-8 hrs after me have already gotten an e-mail and tracking number. Also, my CC has been charged. Whats up with that?!

2. EvilC5 macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine around 7am EST and was #26xxx and got my shipping email this morning.

not sure what to tell you, im sure if you call and wait on hold for 30 or so minutes, you might be able to ask someone who may or may not be able to help you....

3. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

i ordered mine at the same time as you man. it said shipped yesterday morning and my cc was charged and everything. youve got to relax, our phones are fine and we will get them when everyone else does. breatheeeeee man, we are good

4. Namji macrumors 6502a

Namji

5. cookietrog thread starter macrumors newbie

I hope you're right haha. I'm not concerned about when I get it. I just don't like that my credit card was charged and I have no clue what's going on. Ya know?

6. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

its a good thing that your credit card is charged, that means youre in their records and you ordered an iphone. if that charge disappears then its time to worry lol

7. digitard macrumors 6502a

digitard

Most likely it's your nearest shipping center stock issues. You'll still get it before the 10th (or on) as new stock comes in this week.

They most likely stocked up their warehouses based on expected %'s but due to the fact they sold out so quick it's very likely some of their shipping centers couldn't meet the total amounts needed.

So either one of two things:
    1) They ship from another center once they've taken care of their local orders first (so VZN then knows where to send the overflow orders)
    2) They receive new stock this week.

Either way I'd expect your email w/ shipping info either Monday/Tuesday.

It's also possible, but less likely at this point since nobody has been getting new "shipped" emails that I know of in the past few hours, that their notifications are just behind.

D.

8. mikeabbz macrumors member

Ordered about the same time with an order number a little lower than yours, but no shipping info yet. :cool:

Hope yours arrives Monday the latest.

9. iphoneIA macrumors regular

I am in the same boat. I ordered mine at 1:52 CST. I got my confirmation of the order placed but I have not received my shipping email. I called CS and they really couldn't answer my questions but they were very polite on the phone. I am hoping for the email later today or on Monday.
    No worries I think we will all get our phone before they go public on the 10th.

10. Fresh1 macrumors regular

I ordered 2 around 3:45am and received my confirmation email promptly. When I try to check my order status, it says that there aren't any in stock. At the bottom of my email it says it will process and ship by 2/9... so I'm assuming I'll have it on the 10th.

BTW - I'm on a business account, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem. Kinda frustrating when I see someone post, "I ordered Thursday at 2pm and it's shipped." :(

11. cookietrog thread starter macrumors newbie

I hear ya. It bugs e too. I am on a business account also. I just don't get why someone who ordered 8-12 hours after me gets theirs shipped first. I feel when it says first come, first serve...It should be first come, first serve. I came and ordered mine first, I should be served first.

12. AlexIamandi macrumors newbie

Off-Topic: very bad thing. why don't you wait a bit before iphone 5 comes out?
    On-Topic: Try to email the Verzion Support. They will help you.

13. cookietrog thread starter macrumors newbie

Off-topic : The iphone 5 may not come out til next january...or it may come out in june...No one knows when for vz.

On-topic: I've tried contacting vz CS, they are of no help. They tell me it will ship on the 10th. Thats all they can tell me (which I find to be BS.)

14. JasonR macrumors 6502a

JasonR

It says my order is shipping on the 10th? WTH?

15. tbaker00 macrumors member

Mine said there were technical difficulties when I typed in my order number and that more information was needed. So I called and the CSR talked to one of the online sales person that said it is just what happens when the order does not hit their que in a certain amount of time it just automatically gives that there is a problem and more information is needed. But they told me that there is nothing wrong they are just waiting for it to hit the que and that everything is ok to ship. It sucks that other people are getting their phones this week and mine seems to be stuck in the computer.

16. cookietrog thread starter macrumors newbie

At least you can see when yours is shipping. I can't see anything, other then the fact that my bank account is $213.99 lighter....

17. cookietrog thread starter macrumors newbie

Scratch that...Just checked my bank account...The charge from Verizon is gone...WTF? What does that mean? Why would it charge it, then take it back?

18. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

if you used a debit check card they could have possibly tried to withdraw it to see if you had the funds available. that has happened to me in the past, then once it ships they will charge you for real.

on a better note not to make you feel bad but i just got my shipping email that says delivery by 2/7 at 3 pm.

hang in there dude it will work out, have some faith