Carrier VZW VoLTE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jumpie, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

Don't forget to enable VoLTE by going to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE for Voice and Data for VoLTE with other VoLTE capable phones. I just happened to stumble upon it.

2. kycophpd macrumors 6502a

kycophpd

Most people will have to also set it up thru the website by adding the option. When you click the button, it just gave me a spinning circle then defaulted back to data only. Once I called and added the option, it immediately activated when i clicked the button.

3. Jumpie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

Same thing happened to me. But, I turned on airplane mode for a few seconds and then turned it back off. I checked the the website and it was added.

Here's more info: www.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/WirelessService/AdvancedCalling.html

Plus, 6 way calling? hmm Party line!

Making 6-Way Calls
    How can I set up a 6-way conference call?

You set up a conference call the same way you use 3-Way Calling today. The only difference is that if your HD-Voice-enabled phone is connected to Verizon’s 4G LTE network, you can set up a conference call with up to 5 additional parties to establish a 6-way call.

To set up a conference call with up to 6 phones:

Call the first phone number as usual.

While on that call, tap Add call to call the second phone number.

Note: When the second call is established, the first call will be automatically put on hold. You can swap between the two calls.

Tap Merge to join the two calls and form a 3-way conference call.

If you’re in the 4G LTE coverage area, you can call up to 3 more phones to form a 6-way conference call.

You’ve successfully set up a 6-way conference call.