Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blong

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Clix Pix said:
This afternoon I had the opportunity to actually handle a Lensbaby and to see how it works. Wow! I definitely now have a much greater appreciation of the work you've done with this because I quickly saw that it's not that easy to get a specific effect, not at all! I fiddled with it for a few moments on the store's camera and came away realizing that it must take a great deal of patience and time to get good results from this thing. I moved the "bellows" in-and-out, I twisted it to one side, then the other.... yeah, not as easy as it would seem to nail focus on any particular subject! I understand now why you're enthralled with the challenges of mastering this and making really excellent images with it. I didn't buy one today, as I'm still developing my traditional lens collection first, but maybe one day....

Cool! :) Over at the lensbabies forum, people talk about being "addicted" to the baby and loving every minute of it.

Rob

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.