Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

No1451

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2008
Ottawa, ON
I'm going to go out on a limb here bob and ask you

Just how much weed have you smoked? This thread reeks of a guy who got high, watched a movie and started obsessing over a food item. The one time I tried it I ended up eating 2 jars of nutella and 3 loaves of bread.

SlasherDuff

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2008
Gator Country
looks like a bologna sandwich. yuck.

I was gonna say that!

what is bologna ?

Also known as Baloney, ...here are some pics.

Bolgona_sandwich.jpg

Bologna sandwich

Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.JPG

Bologna slices

Personally I think it's foul, but that's just me :)

bob2131

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
I was gonna say that!

Also known as Baloney, ...here are some pics.

Bolgona_sandwich.jpg

Bologna sandwich

Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.JPG

Bologna slices

Personally I think it's foul, but that's just me :)

yeah that looks close to it....."Bologna sausage is generally made from low quality scraps of meat cuts." but why would president eat unhealthy meat?
it looks processed......surely he woud be eating lean raw cuts......

and to the other poster...no i do not smoke weed .....im tee total....

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
"Bologna sausage is generally made from low quality scraps of meat cuts.
Also known as "Meat slurry" or mechanically recovered/reclaimed meat (MRM) — you don't want to know what goes in there.

why would president eat unhealthy meat?
it looks processed......surely he woud be eating lean raw cuts......
Its George W Bush you're talking about. Fer christs sake. Of course he'd eat any ol' crap.

Why you think he's a health food fanatic? :confused: That requires a certain amount of functioning brain cells.

A Bologna/Spam/Meat slurry sam'ich would do W just fine. Especially if made with plastic white bread.
bob2131: Are you for real? :eek:

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
If we're talking sarnies I'll have a crispy bacon and avocado or a crispy bacon and camembert. The sooner the better.

garybUK

Jun 3, 2002
mmmm almost lunch time!! seeing as people are giving recommendations heres mine:

Lancashire Oven Bottom Muffin,
Corned Beef,
Lettuice, Cucumber, Tomato, Peppers, Red Onion
Salad Cream,
Cheese & Onion Crisps (to go on the sandwich).

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
I don't even want to know what a bottom muffin is. I have an idea, but I hope I'm wrong.

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
Ah, I see. I used to eat them down souf innit, but we stuck to just 'muffin'...

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Oven bottom muffins+chips+real butter is just...

Think the chippies open down the road. Ta ta.

Btw that sandwich is white bread, some kind of sliced ham (maybe turkey ham, maybe human ham) and by the looks of it orange cheddar and lettuce.

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006
ovenbottommuffins website said:
Please email me at muffins@matbennion.com if you have any muffin-related stories, recipes or photos you'd like me to add to this page.

Lordy. I dread to think what he's had submitted.

[Edit] Actually, on further exploration here are a couple of examples:

My friend asked me whatever happend to a good old Oldham muffin? I could not answer his question.

now I'm sat here with me mother who is now reminicing about muffins. She's now screaming at me saying that she used to work in a confectioners in Waterhead called Haynes' where they made oven bottom muffins. She also remembers buying them from "th'arcade" and Oldham market. She used to like breaking them open, scraping out the middle then fill the muffin with chips. She's also saying that if you bought them from't "th'arcade" you could also have it filled with ham and tomato. She has also screamed at me, "All they f**king sold was muffins!"

Blimey. My personal favourite though is:

keith.jpg

p.s. OP: it's a crappy sliced bread and processed meat sandwich, possibly with a token bit of lettuce and maybe some cheese. The drink is almost certainly a Coke but it hardly matters since it's mainly ice. I weep for the tastebuds of humanity...

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
now I'm sat here with me mother who is now reminicing about muffins. She's now screaming at me saying that she used to work in a confectioners in Waterhead called Haynes' where they made oven bottom muffins. She also remembers buying them from "th'arcade" and Oldham market. She used to like breaking them open, scraping out the middle then fill the muffin with chips. She's also saying that if you bought them from't "th'arcade" you could also have it filled with ham and tomato. She has also screamed at me, "All they f**king sold was muffins!"

I live around the corner from them! Still go there for dinner from time to time.
Haynes is (now called something else) godlike though. Their pies are amazing, like nothing else out there.

bob2131

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Oven bottom muffins+chips+real butter is just...

Think the chippies open down the road. Ta ta.

Btw that sandwich is white bread, some kind of sliced ham (maybe turkey ham, maybe human ham) and by the looks of it orange cheddar and lettuce.

lol
W. knows....

bob2131

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Im Runnin This Time Poppy!!!.....you Hear Me!!???!?? Im Runnin Now!!!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2168680.png
    vlcsnap-2168680.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 62

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
I guess the gourmet chef at the white house was probably thinking, WTF I can make something delicious and nutricious, but this fool only have taste for unhealthy sandwich good for someone who has munchies.

LOL.

I do wish a certain person eats more pretzels though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.