Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
Damn!!! Its been a while all, I see a lot of new faces here. Not sure if anyone remembers me :p. Well truth is, I have been around, I have been sitting in front of the same iMac everyday...Only difference is, I just haven't come here all of a sudden. The reason for this is... I have gotten SO into this game, ETQW, that I spend all my time on it, I forgot about this site! :O. I will try to be on more often and help out the community. Happy Holidays all!

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Feed your addiction, there are plenty of people to help you ... though the marijuana trade lost the crew that imported 2 million pounds into the US.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Yeah, we all missed you man.

Actually I don't know who you are... but the more the merrier, what what? :D

Feed your addiction, there are plenty of people to help you ... though the marijuana trade lost the crew that imported 2 million pounds into the US.
Well that's a nice 'welcome back' note.. lol

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Well I remember... or at least I remember the name but not the personality :eek:

That's expected, actually. Mods always remember users a lot better than the regular, non-God rabble. I have a hard time keeping a lot of the regulars here apart, but can easily remember who's who on another forum I help moderate... funny, actually..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.