Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
I've never posted about this up to now, because I know others have. But it's getting out of hand - - I've been getting up to 18 e-mail notifications for the same post, and this happens on a daily basis.

I really like the e-mail notification, and I don't want to turn it off. But if this keeps up, I might have to. Is there any hope of a solution? :(

danny_w

macrumors 601
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
Same problem here. It has been happening for the last 2-3 days at least. I will often get 8 or so identical forum messages for the same post.

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
Same problem here. It has been happening for the last 2-3 days at least. I will often get 8 or so identical forum messages for the same post.

It's been happening for many weeks to me. :( I'm not signed up with more than one e-mail address, and I don't have the address I'm signed up with forwarded to any of my other addresses, so it can't be anything like that.

I seem to remember that this is a known problem, but I just had to mention it, since it doesn't seem to be getting resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.